Financial Ratio Analysis Dashboard will help you in calculating the Liquidity Ratio, Asset Turnover Ratio, Profitability Ratio, and Financial Leverage Ratio of your business. All you have to do is enter the required information in the Balance Sheet and Income Statement tabs, the dashboard will do the rest.
Financial ratios are useful indicators of a firm.
Click here to download the dashboard Financial Ratio Analysis_dashboard
Steps to update dashbaord:
1. Update required information in the Balance Sheet
2. Updated Income statement sheet.
now dashboard will do the calculations in the Ratio Analysis sheet and dashboard sheet will get updated with charts and numbers.
What Financial Ratio Analysis do
1. A ratio converts financial information to a percentage, one approach to standardization
2. Each ratios provides a somewhat different analysis
3. Ratios overlap—a problem in one area should show up as problems in other areas
4. The importance of specific ratios differs, based on the purpose of the financial analysis
5. Ratios for the most recent period are usually the most important.
1. Liquidity—cash, working capital & cash flow related
2. Activity—turnover ratios as possible efficiency measures
3. Leverage—debt & solvency analysis
4. Performance (or profitability)—bottom line or earnings related